All 18 art Reviews

Watercolor Girlie Watercolor Girlie

Geez whiz. It's like I can't do anything when I'm sick. Anyway, I hope you get better soon.
The hair color is pretty neat! It fits the colors underwater themed art usually has. For some reason, I also really, really like the little sparkles here and there.

80s Anime Jem 80s Anime Jem

S-So shiny. This definitely seems like it popped right out of one.

We create our own fears We create our own fears

This is really great! I really love how you conveyed the message.

DeclanMcDermott97 responds:

thanks!

Pumpkin Hill Pumpkin Hill

Funny. I just looked at the art thumbnail and started humming the Pumpkin Hill theme. Anyway, I like the art. A shadow for Knuckles would have been preferred.

Ever Ever

Great art! The glistening water looks very nice, and the hint of light near the end of the cave is a nice touch. The foot seems to be very uneven (or rough) compared to the rest of the body, though.

tomedwards responds:

Thanks! I did this piece a couple of years ago and I myself can pick a lot of faults in it now actually. I really wasn't very good at feet and hands back then especially haha

Cadence from Crypt of the NecroDancer Cadence from Crypt of the NecroDancer

I love the colors used in this. It makes the art have this really interesting style. Good luck with the contest!

Cloud Sitters Cloud Sitters

Neat! The girl with the purple shirt seems to have her head a bit small compared to the rest of her body, though.

TheGreySage responds:

Yeah but they're a bit to high, if you know what i mean! I'm just kidding, but thanks.

School Girl School Girl

This looks nice. The skirt's shadow seems to be a much darker contrast compared to the shirt, and the character's edges are quite, well, edgy. What program did'cha use to make this?

TheGreySage responds:

microsoft paint

Azure Atmosphere Azure Atmosphere

Wow, this artwork is quite beautiful! I'm not very sure what else to say.

Shadow Queen Shadow Queen

I love all of the Paper Mario stuff you've been drawing! I love how much things glow in what you'd imagine to be a pretty darkly-lit scene. This one looks really neat. It has the look of an old cartoon show.